MORE GREEN SCREEN TIPS
- Good lighting helps. You don't need special "movie lights", but you'll find that your results improve when your backdrop and subject are well lit. Minimizing shadows on your backdrop can also help considerably.
- Make sure that objects in your video (including people and clothing) aren't similar in color to your backdrop – otherwise, they'll be transparent!
- Consider mounting your iPad on a tripod or stand. Holding your camera still while recording in front of a green screen can improve the quality of your video.
- Experiment with the chroma key color and sensitivity settings. Getting them right makes a big difference.
- Experiment with the distance of your subject from the green screen.
- Experiment with the distance of your camera from the subject.